Raycon is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands, dedicated to shaking up the consumer electronics industry. Co-founded by entertainer/entrepreneur Ray J, we’re inspired by the go-getters, the early risers, the performers and one-more-milers of the world. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating high-quality wireless audio products that fit the wants and needs of all kinds of doers out there, without the mark-up or false hype.
Our products have been featured with high profile celebrities such as P. Diddy, Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Ne-Yo, Migos, Cara DeLevingne and many more. We’ve also been featured in and garnered press from media outlets such as Forbes, CNN, Mashable, Cheddar, and Billboard.
We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and are looking for fellow self-starters and go-getters to join our team. Learn more about us at rayconglobal.com.
About the Role
We’re excited to bring on a Senior NetSuite IT Manager to join Raycon and oversee all systems maintenance, implementation, integrations, hardware acquisitions and installations.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee IT operations, systems, and provide direction, guidance, and training to respective teams members
- Develop and implement strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure growth (computer and informations systems, security, communication systems) while supporting the implementation set by upper management
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget while controlling budget and reporting on expenditure
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of current and future information technology systems
- Ensure smooth e-commerce order processing, product fulfillment, inventory reconciliation and accounting operation by monitoring performance of various internal and external systems: NetSuite, Shopify, Paypal, Bank integrations, Loop, Returnly, etc.
- Create processes and standards for selection and implementation, and support of business systems across the enterprise; upgrades and new tools business
- Maintain and upgrade e-commerce features on the company's website and roll our internationally.
- Set up EDI on NetSuite for B2B business
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Master's Degree a plus
- 5+ years NetSuite Admin experience; Workflows, Scripting, Plugins and Bundles
- 5+ years NetSuite Integration experience with Celigo required included, but not limited to 3PL, Shopify and EDI
- 10+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams and overseeing large information technology projects
- 5+ years in E-Commerce experience; understanding of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes, Shopify/ Magento / Big Commerce/ Merchant Banks / Paypal / Reach (for International)
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You’re a problem solver. You’ve “Escaped the Room”. You can think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You are not afraid of challenges. Taking large and calculated risks do not unnerve you and you embrace the responsibility
- You’re open-minded. To learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning and growing in your role
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to be a go-getter and you embrace it
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously
We’re here to democratize technology and enable inspirational audio experiences for everyone around the world. We’ll do so by designing accessible products that are thoughtfully designed, affordable, and born of genuine consumer needs.
Growth Potential: Work in a $800B+ market and growing
- The consumer electronics industry is massive, global, and growing!
- More specifically, the wireless audio industry will soon grow to a $100B+ market with fast growth as new technology is introduced
- 70%+ of smartphone users are still using wired earphones today
- Raycon has hit 1m customers and on track this year to hit 2m customers