Raycon is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands, dedicated to shaking up the consumer electronics industry. Co-founded by entertainer/entrepreneur Ray J, we’re inspired by the go-getters, the early risers, the performers and one-more-milers of the world. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating high-quality wireless audio products that fit the wants and needs of all kinds of doers out there, without the mark-up or false hype.
Our products have been featured with high profile celebrities such as P. Diddy, Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Ne-Yo, Migos, Cara DeLevingne and many more. We’ve also been featured in and garnered press from media outlets such as Forbes, CNN, Mashable, Cheddar, and Billboard.
We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and are looking for fellow self-starters and go-getters to join our team. Learn more about us at rayconglobal.com.
About the Role
We’re excited to bring on a Director of B2B Operations to join Raycon and provide operational leadership and act as the owner of all commercial client success and sales operations activities
What You’ll Do
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure we are able to support different sales channels (B2B/Wholesale/Retail) and assist with go to market strategy/implementation. Relationship Management will be key as this role requires engagement with Sales and Business leaders across the organization.
- Create scalable operational framework for B2B domestic and international expansion through logistics and order management processes
- Onboard and implement new software and systems, related to orders, B2B client experience, and reverse logistics
- Provide support and guidance to sales managers and senior management on account mapping
- Systems management and Order reconciliations related to any outbound orders (properly transmitted, no errors, troubleshooting flows, month end close)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field preferred
- 4+ years of direct operations experience (Consumer electronics/startup industry is a plus)
- Prior experience in consulting or finance is a plus
- Strong understanding of omnichannel logistics from both retail and eCommerce perspective
- Experience managing cross-functional projects in a fast-growth environment
- Experience with Google Suite tools and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Shopify, and NetSuite (preferred)
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You’re a problem solver. You’ve “Escaped the Room”. You can think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge plus
- You are not afraid of challenges. Taking large and calculated risks do not unnerve you and you embrace the responsibility
- You’re open-minded. To learning new things, being around new people, mentorship, feedback, and learning and growing in your role
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to be a go-getter and you embrace it
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously
We’re here to democratize technology and enable inspirational audio experiences for everyone around the world. We’ll do so by designing accessible products that are thoughtfully designed, affordable, and born of genuine consumer needs.
Growth Potential: Work in a $800B+ market and growing
- The consumer electronics industry is massive, global, and growing!
- More specifically, the wireless audio industry will soon grow to a $100B+ market with fast growth as new technology is introduced
- 70%+ of smartphone users are still using wired earphones today
- Raycon has hit 1m customers and on track this year to hit 2m customers